Turtle Accelerator User Registration Agreement and Privacy Protection Agreement
1. The ownership and operation rights of the Turtle Accelerator belong to Jiangsu Lingshang Information Technology Co., Ltd.
2. The user should read this agreement carefully before registering and agree to abide by this agreement before becoming a registered user. Once the registration is successful, the user and the Turtle Accelerator automatically form a protocol relationship, and the user should be bound by this agreement. This Agreement may be updated by the Turtle Accelerator at any time, and the User shall promptly follow and agree that notices, announcements, statements or other similar content are part of this Agreement.
3. Please read this registration agreement carefully. After you click “Agree”, this agreement constitutes a legal document binding on both parties.
Article 1 User registration
1. User registration refers to the process in which the user logs in to the Turtle Accelerator, fills in relevant information as required, and confirms the agreement with the service agreement.
2. The turtle accelerator user must be a natural person with full civil capacity.
3. Once the product is sold, no refund will be given, and the Turtle Accelerator will provide after-sales service.
Article 2 User's account number, password and security
Once the user has successfully registered and becomes a legitimate user of the site, the Turtle Accelerator will be responsible for the security of the user name and password. If the user is responsible for the security of the password caused by personal actions, the company is not responsible. In addition, each user is solely responsible for all activities and events conducted under their username. If the user finds any illegal use of the user account or a security breach, please notify the site immediately or call the official website.
Article 3 Users fulfill their obligations according to law
This agreement is based on the relevant national laws, regulations and rules, and the user agrees to strictly abide by the following obligations:
(1) It is not allowed to transmit or publish: inciting resistance, undermining the constitution and the implementation of laws and administrative regulations, inciting subversion of state power, overthrowing the socialist system, inciting speeches that split the country and undermine national unity, inciting national hatred and nationality. Discrimination and destruction of national unity;
(2) When transmitting data information from mainland China to China, it must comply with relevant Chinese laws and regulations;
(3) Do not use this site to engage in illegal activities such as money laundering, stealing trade secrets, stealing personal information, etc.;
(4) Do not interfere with the normal operation of the station, and may not invade the station and the national computer information system;
(5) Do not transmit or publish any illegal, harassing, slanderous, abusive, intimidating, harmful, vulgar, obscene, uncivilized information such as criminals;
(6) It is not allowed to transmit or publish information or speech that harms the public interest of the state and involves national security;
(7) Do not insult others to engage in acts prohibited by this section;
(8) Do not use the account registered in this website for profit-making business activities;
(9) Do not post any content that infringes the intellectual property rights or legal rights of others, such as copyright and trademark rights;
Note: Users should pay attention to and comply with the various legal rules published or modified by the website from time to time. The station reserves the right to delete all kinds of information in the station that do not comply with legal policies or untrue information without notifying the user. If the user fails to comply with the above provisions, the site has the right to make independent judgments and take measures such as suspending or closing the user account. Users are responsible for their own statements and actions on the Internet.
Article 4 Agreement update and user concern
In accordance with changes in national laws and regulations and the operation of the website, the Turtle Accelerator has the right to modify the terms of this agreement from time to time. Once the revised agreement is posted on the site, it will take effect and replace the original agreement. Users can log in to check the latest agreement at any time; users are obliged to pay attention to and read the latest version of the agreement and website announcement from time to time. If the user does not agree to the updated agreement, it may and should immediately stop accepting the services provided by the website in accordance with this agreement; if the user continues to use the services provided by this website, it shall be deemed to agree to the updated agreement. Turtle Accelerator recommends that you read this agreement and the announcement of this site before using this site. If any of the Agreements is deemed to be revoked, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the Article shall be deemed to be separable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Article 5 Jurisdiction and application of law
The conclusion, execution and interpretation of this Agreement and the resolution of disputes shall apply to valid laws applicable in the mainland of the People's Republic of China (but excluding its conflict of laws rules). In the event of any conflict between this Agreement and applicable law, these terms will be reinterpreted in full accordance with the law, and other valid terms will continue to be valid. In the event of any dispute between the Contracting Party regarding the content of this Agreement or its execution, the parties shall endeavor to resolve the matter through friendly negotiation; when the negotiation fails, either party may bring a lawsuit to the competent court of the People's Republic of China.